Metanoia



   Change however does not occur in isolation. One person’s transformation is sustained by another’s. We are fully interdependent and we need each other. Maturity starts when we own our mistakes and take the necessary action of correcting them.
   Changing the world begins with improving who we are on the inside. We each have a unique identity and our own distinct thoughts. 
           I remember being in a work environment where everyday was a chore and I dreaded it. I didn’t realize then that change started with me. I felt trapped.  At the time, there was some limiting belief about myself that I didn’t make change, or if I did, didn’t do it fast enough. Or maybe the belief was that I could change others.
She's changed. you can see it in her eyes, feel it in her touch,  hear it in her tone. she's not the same. and she's never coming back. #thenewshequotes #sadquotes #unhappyquotes #quotes #inspirationalquotes #dailyquotes #quoteoftheday #therandomvibez #lifequotes #motivationalquotes
    It starts with a hope, or a thought that things can be better than they are now. Then, exploring how that might happen. Accepting that we do have the power to make change. It’s doing this versus dwelling on the negative, blaming others, shutting down new ideas, thinking it’s not worth the effort, or whatever other negative self-talk may be taking place. All those things cause us to be stuck.
    If you want to change reality start with yourself first and attend to your own personal development. In doing so, problems give way to solutions and no longer affect you.



https://www.therandomvibez.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oneiromancy

Realization Hits Me