Image result for happy school movementHAPPY SCHOOL MOVEMENT
      It advocates to promote that every school should be a better and enjoyable. Researchers confirm that a positive school climate can  help decrease absenteeism, suspensions, and bullying. This program fosters a child-friendly atmosphere all learners.
Image result for happy school movement quotes      It can help the students to have a positive or a happy living in the school. By implemented this the students have a freedom to enjoy their schooling.
     As a student, it is important to enjoy, to make more memories as I will carry them through out my life and also I can share it to people I encounter or be apart of my life.


https://www.google.com/imgres?



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oneiromancy

Realization Hits Me